JBO-27122 and ORA-01790 Errors Encountered when Trying to Open the Visit LOV Defined as a Collection Element in Quality
(Doc ID 816586.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-Jun-2017***
When attempting to display Visit List of Value (LOV), defined as a collection element in Quality, in OA page from Quality Workbench Collection Results, the following error occurs:
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01790: expression must have same datatype as corresponding expression
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a collection element and define SQL validation statement
2. Include collection element to a collection plan
3. Record collection result in quality workbench > collection results
4. You are unable to display visit LOV in OA page from Quality Workbench Collection Results.
5. But in forms, enter results, the visit LOV is displayed correctly without any errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document