Extended Price Missing In Customized Summary Template
(Doc ID 817133.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On Configurator Build 220.127.116.11.42, find that when creating a custom primary UI Template from the
seeded 'Summary with Status Region' content template, there is no system property for the extended
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Configurator Developer responsibility
2. Copy 'Summary with Status Region' content template to 'Test - Summary with Status Region'.
3. Select 'Configuration Summary Table' node and select action 'Convert Template Reference' and click Go.
4. Expand 'Configuration Summary Table' and edit 'Extended Price Column' node.
5. It shows 'Associated Model Node System Property' = 'DisplayName'. There is no property to select Extended Price.
6. Use this custom 'Test - Summary with Status Region' template into custom primary template. Publish model with pricing turned on. The summary screen display list price but extended price has 'Display Name' of corresponding node.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document