Create Settlement Batches ORA-20000: IBY_20220#ERRMSG=IBY_VALID_IS_INCORRECT
(Doc ID 817475.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Create Settlement Batches, the following error is seen in the log file.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20000: IBY_20220#ERRMSG=IBY_VALID_IS_INCORRECT
ORA-06512: at "APPS.IBY_TRANSACTIONCC_PKG", line 2653
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order from iStore.
2. Paymentech approves and authorizes the order.
3. Login to Funds capture administrator
4. Go to transaction testing tab
5. Search for the authorized order.
6. Click on Settle icon.
7. A settlement is submitted successfully.
8. Run concurrent program "Create Settlement Batches"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document