System Creates On-Account Application By Itself on Applying Receipt
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 - Release: 12.0 to 12.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-JUL-2010***
In Receipt Application Form the system creates an on-account application by itself after saving the application.
-- Go to Receivables Responsibility,
1. Enter a Receipt 149990 USD
2. Apply the Receipt to the Customer
3. Go in Apply button and apply it to a customer transaction in USD (the transaction has an amount equal to 300000 USD and only an installment) for 50000 USD
4. Apply the remaining amount to On-Account for the remaining (99999 USD)
5. Save and close all windows
6. Open the Receipt Workbench and query the Receipt
7. Go in Apply form and add another application for the same customer invoice. The apply amount is equal to 50000 USD. Don't save that and change the apply amount for the application on On-Account from 99999 to 49999 USD
9. The system return the error: You don't apply the receipt twice to the same invoice
10. Remove the flag for the application done in step 7 and update the apply amount for the application done in step 3.
11. Don't save and close the application form
13. Open again the application form, the system creates another application to On-Account for 99999 USD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms