Transaction Receivable Distribution Amount Not Matching With The Total Line Amount
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.1 to 12.0.7 - Release: 12.0 to 12.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the distributions form, when you split the Revenue line into two lines and change the revenue amount then the change is not seen in the receivable account.
1. Go to the transactions form. Enter the Header details
2. Click "Line Items" button. Create one revenue line.
3. Enter the amount for the line items as "1000"
4. Click "Distributions" button in Lines form.
5. Found one Revenue line.
6. Enter the new line with very small amount.
6. save. (Now total Revenue amount is "1001")
7. Select "Account for All Lines" in the drop down list.
8. You can see the amount "1000" for Receivable class.
(and not "1001")
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms