Getting Connection Pool PRIMARY_JTS Error On Application Server
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05.02 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Jun-2015***
-- Problem Statement:
Two OTM instances have been installed on the same server. Each install uses a different port for weblogic to listen to. If only bringing up one instance at a time, OTM is started successfully. However, when trying to run both instances at once, an error is received when trying to bring up the second instance. The error received is Connection Pool PRIMARY_JTS, as well as, BEA Errors: BEA-001150 and BEA-001151.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Bring up primary instance of OTM.
2. Once the first instance is successfully running, bring up the secondary instance of OTM.
3. Note the secondary server does not start up successfully. Instead the error Connection Pool PRIMARY_JTS cannot be established error is seen.
4. When viewing the connsole logs, the following error is seen: <SNMPAgent CommunityPrefix="readonly" DebugLevel="0" Enabled="true" Name="gc3domain" SNMPPort="7161"/>
5. When viewing the weblogic.logs, the following error is seen: Got minus one from a read call.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms