11i Field Technician Portal Debrief Error: oracle.jbo.DMLException: JBO-26041 When Adding An Attachment
(Doc ID 822576.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 when using the Field Service Technical Portal (FSTP) to create Debrief lines, when no lines exist and a new line is added with an attachment, the following errors appears:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.DMLException: JBO-26041: Failed to post data to
database during "Insert": SQL Statement " INSERT INTO
R) VALUES (:1,:2,:3,:4,:5,:6,:7,:8,:9,:10,:11)". at
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (CSF.CSF_DEBRIEF_HEADERS_N1) violated
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Using FSTP, enter a debrief line (labor or any other type) for a debrief that does not yet have any lines associated to it.
2. Hit Apply.
3. A confirmation message appears that the debrief line was saved.
4. Go to Show Service Request in the header, click Add for Attachments
5. On the Attachments screen enter an attachment and hit Apply.
6. The screen focus is then returned to the 'Update Task' screen, and will display the following message:
Complete your work to save your attachment
7. Hit Apply on the Update Task UI.
8. Error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document