Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-SEP-2015***
Oracle Field Service / Handheld - Version: 11.5.10 to 188.8.131.52
When submitting the 'JTM Master Concurrent Program' with the parameter "Transaction", it is taking a long time to run (i.e. 2 hours).
Having applied the <Patch 6622768> the issue has not been resolved.
(R) Mobile Admin
1. Create a Parts Order on the Laptop application.
3. Run Processes Upload Mobile Data on the back end application.
4. Enter all order details and submit to Order Management.
5. Sync the Laptop application.
6. The Item Order Details page is not updated with the correct Order status.
7. Change the Order status to Picked/Shipped and run the JTM program with Transaction parameter.
8. Synch and the laptop client did not have the correct order status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms