Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting tolerances in the Change Order Setup form under Tolerances and Routings, the Purchase orders still move to Requires Reapproval status.
For example: setting the need-by-date column to 365 days then revising a Purchase order for a need by date within the 365 days, the document should not have to be approved again.
1. Navigate from the Purchasing responsibility to Setup>Tolerances and Routings>Change Order
2. Change 'Auto-Approval Tolerances for Orders' Need-By Date to 365
4. Navigate to Purchase Order Summary and modify a Purchase Order (PO) that has been previously saved and approved.
5. Modify the Need-By-Date at the line level to a future date that is less than 365 days.
6. Save the PO and note the status moves to Requires Reapproval status and does not stay in Approved status as expected with these tolerances.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms