Contracts Can be Updated Using a Read Only Service Contracts Responsibility
(Doc ID 825363.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a responsibility and assign it read only privileges for a Contract Category.
Find that an Active contract, when opened using this responsibility, is editable and changes can be saved.
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager or similar responsibility.
2. Navigate to Setup > Contract > Categories & Sources > Define Categories
3. Open the Responsibilities tab.
4. Create or find an entry for the desired read-only responsibility. Set the Access Level to 'Read Only'
5. Open the Contracts Launchpad and search for an Active Contract.
6. Open the contract. The fields can be modified.
7. The 'Save' icon is disabled, but changes to the contract can be saved to doing a "Ctrl+S".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document