Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When a receipt is created with an exchange rate which is later adjusted, Receipt Register displays incorrect information in the ENTERED AMOUNT and FUNCTIONAL AMOUNT columns.
The issue is illustrated in scenario below
1. Create receipt in a foreign currency
2. Use original exchange rate of 0.75 (user defined)
3. Run Receipt Register report
4. Report shows:
Entered amount = 200.00
Functional amount = 266.67
5. Adjust original exchange rate to 0.826
6. Run Receipt Register report
7. Report shows:
Entered amount = <200.00>
Functional amount = <266.67>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms