Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contracts - Version 12.0 to 12.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the iSupplier Portal to view a Purchase Order, all of the Deliverables appear when the Manage Deliverables function is used to view deliverables, but none of the deliverables appear when the Deliverables link is selected for the Purchase Order.
Expect, to see all the PO for the Desired Document Type and Status with the Deliverables on one page.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Home page using the iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility.
2. Search for a purchase order and then select the link to that PO.
3. Select Actions = 'Manage Deliverables' and then press the Go button. All of the deliverables appear for the purchase order.
4. Select the Deliverables tab from the main list of options in the Orders tab
(The list has Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Agreements, etc.).
- Press the Go button to view all deliverables for the order.
None appear in the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms