Tax is Not Being Calculated Correctly in Service Contracts
(Doc ID 826374.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax is being calculated correctly in Receivables (inclusively) when the Service Contract line is interfaced to Receivables, but gets calculated exclusively in Service Contracts.
1. Using a Service Contract Manager responsibility.
2. Create a Subscription Agreement contract.
3. Can see the amount =100 and tax calculated = 14 (contract total amount = 114).
4. TAX CLASSIFICATION CODE = STANDARD OUTPUT (standard inclusive handling)
5. Bill this contract and can see the AR transaction has the inclusive flag checked and also the tax get calculated inclusive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document