R12: Tax Not Being Calculated in Service Contracts
(Doc ID 826374.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax is being calculated correctly in Receivables (inclusively), when the Service Contract line is interfaced to Receivables but get calculated exclusively in Service Contracts.
Steps To Reproduce
- (R) Service Contract Manager
- Create subscription contract
- Can see the amount =100 and tax calculated = 14 (contract total amount = 114) TAX CLASSIFICATION
- CODE = STANDARD OUTPUT ( standard inclusive handling)
- Billing this contract and can see the AR transaction has the inclusive flag checked and also the tax get calculated inclusive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document