With 'Freight As Revenue' And Multiple Payments Ignores 'Include Tax And Freight In First Installment' Setting
(Doc ID 827031.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.7 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.7 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Find when using payment terms with multiple installments and 'Include tax and freight in first installment' and the profile 'TAX: Invoice Freight as Revenue', the tax and freight is split over the payment installments, not just on the first.
Expect the tax and freight should come as one lump sum on the first payment installment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Sales orders auth process (for credit card transactions) through iPayment
2. Payment terms setup = Include tax and freight in first installment
3. Payment term are using Multiple schedules (installments)
4. Set profile 'TAX: Invoice Freight as Revenue'
5. Created sales order with credit card payment type.
6. Authorize First Installment only = yes.
7. System Submitted sales order for CC auth, but Auth amount is not as per
payment terms. It did not included Charges & Tax in First installment.
8. It proportionately divides sales order amount into Installments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document