Appointments That Are Beyond the Current Day Are Not Displayed in Appointment Grid when the Grid is Configured to Display Multiple Days
(Doc ID 827558.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.05.02 to 5.5.05.05
This problem can occur on any platform.
A Location Resource is created where the LENGTH OF APPOINTMENT WINDOW is manually updated (via DB edit) to be more than 24 hours. This Location is used to schedule an appointment. When a DATE prior to the appointment is used to search the APPOINTMENT grid, then the user scrolls over to the next date where the appointment is scheduled, the appointment is NOT displayed. The appointment IS displayed when the user searches for the specific Date of the Appointment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Location with a Resource configured
2. Manually update the APPOINT_DISPLAY and APPOINT_DISPLAY_BASE DB fields for this LOCATION to have a length greater than one day
3. Schedule an appointment
4. Open the Appointment Grid ( Warehouse Flow Management -> Appointment Management -> Dock and Yard Manager, Actions -> Manage Appointments)
5. Enter a Search DATE for the day PRIOR to the appointment
6. Scroll over to the next date
The appointment that is scheduled is NOT displayed
7. Enter a Search DATE for the day OF the appointment
The appointment IS displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|