Unable To Change Allocated Locator/LPN While Doing Pick Load In MSCA
(Doc ID 829776.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect to be able to change Locator/LPN while performing pick task.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Move Order.
- Allocate the Move order so that it is allocated from LPN
- Perform the Pick Task
- Click F4 to go to Audit page
- Select Reason code as Change Locator/LPN (this transaction reason is already created with reason context Change Locator/LPN)
- Change the Locator
- Try to select an LPN which has enough quantity of that item by clicking CTRL+L in the LPN field:
"No result is found" message comes
- If the same locator has enough loose material as well and if I press TAB in the LPN field so as to pick the loose material, you get error message "Not enough loose material in the locator"although you have enough loose quantity also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document