Missing Labels And Fields After Copy Invoice Manager Layout
(Doc ID 830938.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version 5.5.05.03 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On OTM Version 5.5 CU5 RU3, When Editing a copied Manager Layout of "Invoice" , and editing the following fields,
c.Parent Invoice/Bill ID,
d.Original Invoice/Bill ID,
Label ID field is not seen.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to User Configuration>Manager Layout
2. Query for contains Invoice, then from the result list select Invoice
3. Click on” Copy Manager Layout”
4. Enter Manager Layout ID in the field for Manager Layout ID
5. Click Finished
6. Query back on Manager Layout created, and click on edit
7. Click on “Detail”
8. Edit each of the above fields listed by clicking on the Pencil icon, see that the Label ID field is not shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document