Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Oct-2013***
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
Form:GLXJEPST.FMB - Post Journals
Using a GL Responsiblity with custom menu. From this menu the function: Journal Entry is excluded.
For batches/journals retrieved in forms GLXJEPST then to GLXJEENT.
Query for period
Retrieve batch>Review batch>Review Journals
None of the below is true:
A batch cannot be deleted if one of the following is true:
1. The source is frozen
2. Funds have been reserved for the batch
3. Funds are in the process of being reserved for the batch
4. The batch is in the process of being posted
5. The batch has been posted
6. The batch is approved
7. The batch is in the process of being approved (approval_status_code is I)
How to have the delete button (the red X) enabled in such a scenario?
The current seeded functionality is to have it disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms