Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Legal Entity Configurator - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Legal Entity Configurator
Creating location addresses for via Legal Entity Configurator.
- The first 2 addresses there was no issue.
- The 3rd addresss is for Bogota Columbia
- We have a total of 6 to create
When we tried to create the location for the third enterprise of the six that we have to create, the following error was received:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Legal entity configurator>Setup tab
- Enter Legal Entity Location Address, including City name.
- Error: ID BOGOTA D.C. for the flexfield segment State doesnt exist in the value set JLZZ_STATE_PROVINCEReceive Error:
Implementation of 12.0.6
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms