R12:AP: Third Party Balances Report Needs To Be Rebuilt After Setting Control Accounts
(Doc ID 833410.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Control Account qualifier was not set at go live, as per <Note 554626.1> 'R12: The Third Party Balances Report is Showing No Data'.
The 'Third Party Control Account' flag was set for the accounts used in the Third party Balance after a while.
Now, the Third Party Balances Report only shows detail for transactions posted since setting the qualifier.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Change Control Account qualifier to Yes for AP Control Account
2. Run 'Program - Inherit Segment Value Attributes'
3. Run Third Party Balances Report - is blank
4. Run Create Accounting in AP
5. Run Third Party Balances Report - shows details for those suppliers/transactions posted in Create Accounting run but not everything else and opening balances are incorrect
Is there any way to rebuild the data for the Third Party Balances Report?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document