Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 - Release: 12.0 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This happens for invoices that have previously been close through the Automatic Receipt Program.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Enter receipt via Receipts Form,
2. Click Apply
3. Use Tools and check 'Select Closed Invoices
4. The invoice you would like to apply does not appear in the LOV.
3. Find out that (in all cases) the invoice has been paid by the automatic receipt feature.
4. Then we search for the receipt that invoice number 10 was received for. In this case it is
receipt number 2009.
5. Query receipt 2009 , then unselect the apply checkbox with the concerned invoice. Save
6. Then select again the checkbox with the concerned invoice. Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms