Retro-Notifications Enhanced Report Not Picking Up Retro Change for Indirect Result Element
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Reviewed for relevance on 01-MAY-2013***
Find that when RetroPay is enabled for an indirect result element, though the Retro change gets logged in the pay_process_events table, the entry is not picked up in the Retro-Notifications Enhanced PDF report.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to HRMS Manager Responsibility
- Navigate to People > Assignment Element Entry
- Make an update to the parent element which is already processed
- Run a query on the pay_process_events table, and see that the retro event is captured.
- Run the Retro-Notifications Enhanced PDF report and find that the retro change does not get picked up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms