Retro-Notifications Enhanced Report Not Picking Up Retro Change for Indirect Result Element
(Doc ID 834316.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when RetroPay is enabled for an indirect result element, though the Retro change gets logged in the pay_process_events table, the entry is not picked up in the Retro-Notifications Enhanced PDF report.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to HRMS Manager Responsibility
- Navigate to People > Assignment Element Entry
- Make an update to the parent element which is already processed
- Run a query on the pay_process_events table, and see that the retro event is captured.
- Run the Retro-Notifications Enhanced PDF report and find that the retro change does not get picked up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document