Default Criteria On Custom Screen Set Is Ignored When Using SQL Saved Query
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5 to 6.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
A Default Criteria is defined on an Order Release Screen Set. When running a search on the Order Release screen using a Saved Query (created with SQL statement), the Default Criteria is being ignored.
The Default Criteria will be applied when running the Saved Query.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Screen Set Manager.
2. Search for desired Screen Set and copy Screen Set.
3 On the Default Criteria tab, input your Default Criteria.
4. Navigate to Business Process and Automation > Power Data > Event Manager > Saved Queries.
5. Create New Saved Query.
6. Input new Saved Query ID and un-check the Use In Finder Box (thus using SQL rather than predefined columns).
7. Type in SQL statement and save.
8. Run Saved Query from Search Menu of the Screen Set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms