View Accounting Issue: Accounting Sequence Is Not Displayed
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When using the Tools > View Accounting feature within the transactions form, find that the Accounting Sequence Number is incorrectly shown as null even when the transaction has already successfully posted to GL.
Steps To Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Query a Transaction that has already posted to the General Ledger
- Click on Tools>>View Accounting
- Click on button: View Journal Entry
- Click on link Show 'Additional Information'
- Note the Accounting Sequence number field is empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms