11i: XTR: Interest Rate Swaps Xtrinirs Form Negative Receiving Amounts
(Doc ID 836374.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
11i. FP.G XTR.L
When entering Interest Rate Swaps deals, payment and receiving amounts are properly calculated, but when querying related transactions on Settlements form, receiving amounts appear as negative amounts instead of positive amounts.
Also when querying xtr_deal_date_amounts table, "INTSET" amount types for the receiving transaction cashflow_amount field returns negative amounts when they should be positive amounts.
### Steps to Reproduce Problem ###
1. Enter into Treasury responsibility
2. Select Money Market Transactions
3. Select Derivatives Functionality
4. Enter into Interest Rate Swaps form and complete mandatory fields
5. Enter into Swap Details form
6. Enter Payment, Receiving and additional details
7. Save the deal
8. Go to Settlements form
9. Query both transactions
10. Check that for the receiving transaction interest amounts appear as negative amounts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document