Exchange Rate Variance Cost (ERV) Missing on Mass Addition Post Report
(Doc ID 836488.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.0.1 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exchange Rate Variances (ERV) are not shown on the Mass Additions Post report.
The report is missing the ERV value that was already merged to the item.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a PO for a Fixed Asset in another currency with an exchange rate
2. Enter an AP Invoice with a different exchange rate and associate it to the PO.
3. Validate the invoice and Create Accounting for that invoice so the ERV is calculated.
4. Run Mass Additions.
5. In Fixed Assets, using the Prepare Mass Additions menu there are two lines: the NEW item and the ERV merged into it.
6. Open the new item line and complete the necessary information to create the asset. Set the
queue to “Post” and save.
7. Run Post Mass Additions. In the output report, verify the cost for the item but the cost for the ERV line is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|