Advanced Scheduler Error: 'APP-JTF-210807: No resources found' When Assigning Tasks To Contracts With A Preferred Resource.
(Doc ID 837087.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.0.4 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Schedule Advise form to assign a task using assisted mode with the Contracts checkbox checked, the following error appears:
No contract resources found for the selected task.
APP-JTF-210807: No resources found. Please try again.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Service Request with an associated contract.
2. Add one preferred resource to this contract (Preferred Resource exists with the shifts etc.)
3. Created a Task against this SR and try to schedule it using Advance Scheduler.
4. In the Schedule preferences, enabled the contracts check box and click the search button.
5. Scheduler gives the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document