Red indicator Displayed on Supplemental Invoice Line When Using Action "Adjust Payment By Line" to Add or Remove Cost Line
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
When using the "Select Adjust Payment By Line" action on an approved invoice, the indicator on the
supplemental invoice is changed to Red.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Log into OTM.
2) Go to Financials --> Payment Invoice Manager --> Payment Invoice and search for an invoice in
3) Click to edit the Invoice
4) Click Actions
5) Select Adjust Payment By Line
6) Either Add a tendered cost or delete a tendered cost
8) Note the Supplemental Invoice will show a RED indicator
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms