Red indicator Displayed on Supplemental Invoice Line When Using Action "Adjust Payment By Line" to Add or Remove Cost Line
(Doc ID 837232.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
When using the "Select Adjust Payment By Line" action on an approved invoice, the indicator on the
supplemental invoice is changed to Red.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Log into OTM.
2) Go to Financials --> Payment Invoice Manager --> Payment Invoice and search for an invoice in
3) Click to edit the Invoice
4) Click Actions
5) Select Adjust Payment By Line
6) Either Add a tendered cost or delete a tendered cost
8) Note the Supplemental Invoice will show a RED indicator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!