Contract Deviation Report Is Not Attached To Approval Notification
(Doc ID 837988.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a Sales Agreement for approval, the Contract Deviation report is not attached to the Approval Notification.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set the profile 'OKC: Generate deviations report for approval' to 'Yes' for the application Order Management.
2. Navigate to Blanket Sales Agreements / Sales Agreements using the Order Management responsibility.
3. Create a Sales Agreement.
4. Press the Contract Terms button.
- Apply the desired template and make any necessary changes.
- Select Actions = Review Contract Deviations
- Verify that the 'Generate for Approval' checkbox is enabled.
- Save the change.
5. Submit the Sales Agreement for approval.
6. The concurrent request 'Program to generate a Sales Agreement/Sales or Contracts Attachment' concurrent request is not submitted during the approval process.
7. Review the approval notification. No deviation report is attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document