Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 16-Sep-13
When submitting a Sales Agreement for approval, the Contract Deviation report is not attached to the Approval Notification.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set the profile 'OKC: Generate deviations report for approval' to 'Yes' for the application Order Management.
2. Navigate to Blanket Sales Agreements / Sales Agreements using the Order Management responsibility.
3. Create a Sales Agreement.
4. Press the Contract Terms button.
- Apply the desired template and make any necessary changes.
- Select Actions = Review Contract Deviations
- Verify that the 'Generate for Approval' checkbox is enabled.
- Save the change.
5. Submit the Sales Agreement for approval.
6. The concurrent request 'Program to generate a Sales Agreement/Sales or Contracts Attachment' concurrent request is not submitted during the approval process.
7. Review the approval notification. No deviation report is attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms