Enrollment Is Not Suspended And Interim Is Not Created
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.0 to 12.2.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release 12.1 in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
Interim is not created and the enrollment is not suspended when the Certification determination code ("Enroll for the First Time") is set at the Life Event certifications level for the plan.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create two plans LTD Essentials,LTD Enhanced and attach it to the program Advantage.
2.Make the following set-up for both the plans in Plan Enrollment Requirements form:
- Life Event Certifications Button :
- Life Event : Open
- Determination Code : Enroll for the First Time
- Certification : Proof of Good Health,set the required flag.
- General Drop Down -> Coverage -> Coverage Restrictions button :
- Restrict change based on : Benefit Restriction Applies.
- Interim Assign Code : Current Same Plan Type, Same; New, Nothing
- Unsuspend Code : As of Completed Date
- Certifications button : Proof of Good Health,Set the required flag.
3.Define coverage for both the plans as "Multiple of compensation" such that it returns 95000.
4.Process New Hire Life Event and enroll into LTD Essentials.Close the LE.
5.Process Open for 01-July-2008 as of 01-Jun-2008.Enroll into LTD Enhanced.
- It gets suspended and LTD Essentials is the interim.Provide certification and close the LE.
6.Process Open for 01-July-2009 as of 01-Jun-2009.Enroll into LTD Essentials.
- It is not suspended and interim is not created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms