Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.0 to 5.5.06
This problem can occur on any platform.
When logged in as DBA.ADMIN and creating a copy of a manager layout, the manager layout is created in the DBA domain instead of PUBLIC.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Go to Configuration & Administration --> User Configuration --> Manager Layout.
3. Search for LOCATION <same as> (or public layout of choice).
4. Select Location and click Copy Manager Layout.
5. Type in the Manager Layout ID of choice.
6. Click Finished.
7. Note the layout is created in the DBA domain as opposed to the Public domain.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms