Reference Numbers Are Deleted When Using Secure Resources By Planner
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
On OTM Version 5.5, When using the shipment action, 'Secure Resources by Planner', and entering Reference Numbers on the acceptance screen it creates refnums in the SERVPROV domain.
Still in the SERVPROV domain, an agent is listening for the shipment status changes to "Accepted" and will trigger action: Shipment - Copy Ship Refnums to Related Shipments .
When tendering the related shipments, the reference numbers that were copied are deleted because they are in the SERVPROV domain.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Created an itinerary to create 2 shipments.
2. Setup a shipment agent to copy reference numbers from one shipment to another using the action:
Shipment- Copy Ship Refnums to Related Shipments.
3. On the first shipment, use the action Secure resources by Planner.
4. On the acceptance screen select any reference number and enter a value and accept the tender.
5. The automation agent created in step 2 above, copies this refnum from the shipment accepted to
the other related shipment.
6. On the second related shipment that hasn't been tendered, perform the action ' Secure Resources
by Planner', and click accept with entering any value.
7. This shipment no longer has the reference numbers that were copied because OTM deletes all reference numbers with the domain of SERVPROV during the tendering process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms