Rate Button Errors After The Spot Rate Is Created
(Doc ID 840799.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.04 to 5.5.05.06 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 5.5.04, When attempting to click on RATE button after the Spot Rate creation on the quote cost options tab, the following error occurs:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Brokerage and Forwarding > Quote > Create a new Quote or edit an existing one.
2. Fill the source/destination locations and some shipping information.
3. Go to the Cost Options tab and add a Buy side or edit an existing one.
4. When adding a Cost, press <Create Spot Rate> button to create a spot rate.
5. <Rate> button appears > click on it to attach rate to the cost options.
6. See the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document