Rate Button Errors After The Spot Rate Is Created
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.05.06
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5.04, When attempting to click on RATE button after the Spot Rate creation on the quote cost options tab, the following error occurs:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Brokerage and Forwarding > Quote > Create a new Quote or edit an existing one.
2. Fill the source/destination locations and some shipping information.
3. Go to the Cost Options tab and add a Buy side or edit existing one.
4. When adding a Cost, press <Create Spot Rate> button to create a spot rate.
5. <Rate> button appears > click on it to attach rate to the cost options.
6. See the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms