Rate Button Errors After The Spot Rate Is Created
(Doc ID 840799.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.05.06
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5.04, When attempting to click on RATE button after the Spot Rate creation on the quote cost options tab, the following error occurs:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Brokerage and Forwarding > Quote > Create a new Quote or edit an existing one.
2. Fill the source/destination locations and some shipping information.
3. Go to the Cost Options tab and add a Buy side or edit existing one.
4. When adding a Cost, press <Create Spot Rate> button to create a spot rate.
5. <Rate> button appears > click on it to attach rate to the cost options.
6. See the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document