How To View Invoice Attachments From iProcurement?
(Doc ID 841829.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.6, iProcurement responsibility does not have access to view invoice attachments and users receive an error.
You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator.
1. Search on a Purchase Order number in iProcurement Requisition Search.
2. Click View Order Details for hyperlinked Purchase Order on the returned Requisition.
3. Click the hyperlinked value for 'Invoiced' field.
4. On the next page, Invoices for Standard Purchase Order xxxx, user clicks hyperlinked 'Invoice' number.
5. On the Standard Invoice page, click the hyperlinked text 'View' for the Attachments field.
6. User gets the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document