Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting a receipt that was applied and unapplied with a different GL Date than the receipt, a orphan event RECP_UPDATE remains.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
1. Create a manual receipt whith the GL Date = 21-Jan
2. Apply a transaction, the GL Date is 22-Jan (different from that of the header). apply_date /gl_date = 22-Jan and Save
3. Unapply and then delete the receipt
4. Run the `Subledger Period Close Exceptions Report¿ to see the exceptions. The receipt is Unprocessed with event type 'Receipt Update'
5. Attempt to query the receipt from the form, and find it does not exist.
Due to this issue, users cannot close period and the receipt appears on the Subledger Period Exception Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms