JGZZARVR and JGZZAPVR: 'No Data Found' Because JGZZVATSP Never Catch Lines
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials Common Country - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
REPORT:JGZZARVR.RDF - ECE Receivables VAT Register
REPORT:JGZZAPVR.RDF - ECE Payables VAT Register
REPORT:JGZZVATSP - EMEA VAT Selection process
Find that both ECE Payables VAT Register and ECE Receivables VAT Register are showing 'no data
Expects to see data on those two ECE reports outputs.
Note that the Run the EMEA VAT Selection process, the output report shows 'Record successfully
inserted = 0'
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a VAT Reporting entity with 'Tax Invoice Date' selected in the VAT Date region
2. Define Tax rates with Tax Reporting Type Code: 'EMEA_VAT_REPORTING_TYPE' and reporting code = 'VAT'
3. Enter an AP invoice with field: 'Internal Recording date' filed in for March 2009 (for example)
4. Approve, account and post the invoice in GL
5. Run the EMEA VAT Selection process with following parameters:
Reporting LEvel: Legal Entity
LEdger: Ledger ....
Balancing Segment: ...
Tax Registration Number: ....
Period Name: March 2009 (for example)
Accounting Status: Both Accounted and Unaccounted
Entity Identifier: ....
Debug Flag: Yes
The output report shows 'Record successfully inserted = 0' somewhere at the end of the report
When running the ECE Payables VAT Register, the outcome shows 'No data found'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms