Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Task Summary reports for top program rolls up costs from linked projects but does not roll up budget or forecast amounts from same linked projects. Program Workplan shows tasks and linked projects as expected.
Run PRC: Generate Financial Plan Amounts
Financial tab> Budget Versions shows the process generated budget version but did not use rolled up workplan amounts from Program to generate budget.
Happens on all programs.
Expect to be able to generate financial plan amounts from Program workplan quantities.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1) Create Indirect project and set as Program project
2) Create tasks and link projects (both Indirect & Contract class)
3) Set planning options - Generation Options to use workplan
4) Run Generate Budget amounts process
5) Process completes successfully but budget detail contains no resources or amounts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms