Sales Manager Dashboard Shows No Data Except For Top Open Opportunities
(Doc ID 844971.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sales Intelligence - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales manager logs into the Sales Manager responsibility no data is displayed except for the Top Open Opportunities report.
Once the manager navigates to other screens (Opportunities, Leads, DBI, etc) he can access data correctly.
1) Create Sales Manager employee, user and resource
2) Add Sales Manager to top most sales group assigning the Sales Manager role.
3) Execute DBI initial load /refresh concurrent set
4) Navigate to Sales Manager responsibility
5) Notice that no data is displayed.
6) Navigate to any other screen (Opportunities, Leads, DBI, etc) and notice data is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document