Ship Confirm Error: The Document Category Has No Valid Sequence Assigned
(Doc ID 845550.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:WSHFSTRX.FMB - Shipping Transactions Form
-- Problem Statement:
While doing Ship Confirm on the same date specified as 'End Date' in the document sequence assignment, the following error message appears:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Navigate to Shipping -> Setup -> Documents -> Assign Sequences
2) Query for the document sequence assignment record
3) Navigate to Assignment tab and select sysdate as end date and save the changes.
4) Create and book sales order.
5) Pick Release the order. Assign staged delivery details to a delivery.
6) Ship confirm the delivery with 'Create Bill of Lading' option selected.
7) System is throwing error message "The document category has no valid sequence assigned."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!