Unable To View On RCVRCVRC Form Documents Attached On RCVTXERT Inspection
(Doc ID 845613.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:RCVRCVRC.FMB - View Receiving Transactions
FORM:FNDATTCH.FMB - Add Attachments
In the Receiving Transactions Form, if you attached a document on a transaction before executing inspect (click on Inspect button ) the document is not visible in Receiving Transaction Summary Form (RCVRCVRC).
Expect to be able to see attached documents from Receiving Transaction Summary Form
The issue happens for all inspect transactions.
Steps To Reproduce:
- In the Receiving Transactions Form RCVTXERT try to do inspect for a transaction of a receipt
- Before clicking on the Inspect button, attach document to the selected transaction on FNDATTCH form
- Click on the Inspect button, accept or reject the transaction
- Go to the Receiving Transaction Summary Form, Search the number of receipt and click on "Transactions"
- Select the transaction for which you did inspect before, and click on the attached documents icon
- The query returns no records.
Message FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document