PDOI Import Standard Purchase Orders Performs Unwanted Currency Conversion Resulting In Incorrect PO Price
(Doc ID 845740.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You find that unwanted currency conversion takes place when Purchase Orders (POs) are created through PDOI.
Foreign Currency = USD
Base currency = EUR
Unit Price is populated as 0.19 USD in interface table.
After running PDOI, the PO is created for .02479 USD (0.19*1.28)
where 1.28 is today's exchange rate between USD and EUR.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Quotation details are populated into PO interface tables (headers,lines and distributions) via EDI.
2. Foreign currency is USD and Base currency is EUR.
3. Unit price is populated in USD into the interface table with currency code as USD.
4. PDOI program is submitted.
5. PO is created in USD but the price is multiplied with the EUR exchange rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document