Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.0.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
When adding a new Accessorial Cost and clicking "Use Defaults" without entering a cost, the Error "You Must enter a cost amount" is thrown.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM
2. Go to Contact and Rate Management --> Contract Management --> Rate Offering
3. Search for a Rate Offering
4. Click to Edit
5. Click on the accessorial tab
6. Type an ID of choice in the Accessorial Code ID field
7. Click N next to Accessorial Cost
8. Type in an ID in the Accessorial Cost ID field
9. Check the "Use Defaults Box"
10. Click Finished
11. Note the Error: "You Must enter a cost amount"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms