Why does Order Import fail with - ORA-00001: unique constraint (ONT.OE_ORDER_LINES_U1) violated in Package oe_line_util Procedure Insert_Row
(Doc ID 848871.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEIMP - Order Import
When attempting to run Order Import, the following error occurs.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (ONT.OE_ORDER_LINES_U1) violated in Package oe_line_util Procedure Insert_Row
- Populate the data into Order Import interface tables.
- Go to Order Management Responsibility>Orders, Returns> Import Orders> Order Import Request
- Notice Order Import completed in Error
- Go to Orders, Returns> Import Orders>Corrections
- Query the Record by Order Source and Order Reference
- Select the Record and click on Errors and notice the error message as above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document