Customer Form, Sites Issue: Update Icon Does Not Respond
(Doc ID 849437.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Sites tab, in the table listing all addresses associated to an account, there is an Update (Pencil) icon. Clicking on this icon does not do anything.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation:Customers > Customers
- Query for an existing Customer
- Navigate to the bottom of the page which shows Accounts and click on the Details icon
- The new page that opens will show the Sites tab, with a table listing all existing addresses
- In the table there is a pencil icon for update
- Click on it, nothing happens, the screen just refreshes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document