Customer Form, Sites Issue: Update Icon Does Not Respond
(Doc ID 849437.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Relevance on 05-Dec-2013 ***
In the Sites tab, in the table listing all addresses associated to an account, there is an Update (Pencil) icon. Clicking on this icon does not do anything.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation:Customers > Customers
- Query for an existing Customer
- Navigate to the bottom of the page which shows Accounts and click on the Details icon
- The new page that opens will show the Sites tab, with a table listing all existing addresses
- In the table there is a pencil icon for update
- Click on it, nothing happens, the screen just refreshes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document