Interface Trip Stop Fails When The LPN Context is in 12 With Failed To Update LPN Status WMS_CONTEXT_CHANGE_ERR
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions are stuck in the MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE (MTI) table with the below ERROR_CODE.
|Failed to update LPN status|WMS_CONTEXT_CHANGE_ERR
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick release sales order.
2. Pick each line in the telnet using Wave Picking. Drop each item into a locator in the staging subinventory.
3. Complete a staging move for each line from the orignal locator, into which the lpn was dropper, into a different locator. Do so INCORRECTLY, by choosing the 'Load' option instead of 'Drop'. These LPNs will now be 'Loaded in Staging'
4. Ship confirm the released order
5. Query the stuck transactions to see if these LPNs that are 'Loaded in Staging' yet shipped are the ones causing this error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms