Error Placing an Order with Non-Shippable Item Orders - 'Ship To is Required on a Booked Order'
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to checkout only non-shippable items, the following errors occur:
Ship To is required on a booked order.
Error in Line: 1.0 :Ship To is required on a booked order line.
There is an error in order submission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a non-shippable item in Inventory
2. Place that in iStore
3. Add that item to your shopping cart and check out
4. Click on Register new customer and register a new customer
5. Check-out page displays Bill-To address only.
6. Enter Bill-to address and Credit card information and click Continue
7. On the Review and place order page, we receive 2 warnings/errors No Ship to Address Selected and No Shipping Method Selected.
8. Click on Place Order button
9. Receive Mandatory Ship-to missing from Order Management error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms