Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
- When creating a new tax rate, the Internet Expense Enabled box appears so it can be checked for use with Oracle Internet Expenses.
- The Internet expenses enabled check box is avaialble while create Tax rates but is not available when update/change tax rates.
- When attempting to query or update the same tax rate in the rate details screen - the box is no longer present to be updated or viewed.
- It is not possible to determine via the screens if a tax has been enabled for OIE
- Need this feature as Customer has already implement apps and now implementing E-business tax module.Should be in aposition to disable the tax rates appearing in internet expenses.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms