'Internet Expenses Enabled' Checkbox Only Visible When Initially Creating Tax Rate. How Can Users Determine Which Tax Rates Are Enabled for OIE?
(Doc ID 852315.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
- When creating a new tax rate, the Internet Expense Enabled box appears so it can be checked for use with Oracle Internet Expenses.
- The Internet expenses enabled check box is avaialble while create Tax rates but is not available when update/change tax rates.
- When attempting to query or update the same tax rate in the rate details screen - the box is no longer present to be updated or viewed.
- It is not possible to determine via the screens if a tax has been enabled for OIE
- Need this feature as Customer has already implement apps and now implementing E-business tax module.Should be in aposition to disable the tax rates appearing in internet expenses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document