Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AME rules are used. The first level of the requisition approver requests more information on the requisition to the preparer.
If as a result the preparer cancels a line and submits the requisition, it remains stuck with a status of 'in process' and when opening the approval notification the following error occurs:
The requisition then moves to an incomplete status.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition with 2 lines
2. Submit for approval
3. Approver asks for more information
4. On the Requisition summary form the preparer cancels 1 line
5. Resubmit for approval
6. The approval notification has the error Approval List could not be generated. Please contact your System Administrator to review AME Rules
7. If clicking on the approve button, the following error message is returned.
Approval Error Encountered:
An error was encountered during the approvals of Purchase Requisition xxx.
Please contact your system administrator to review the AME setup Rules.
Give your system administrator the following information:
AME Exception: ORA-20001: The transaction ID specified returned an incorrect number of rows for
DELIVER_TO_LOCATION. Ensure you specify a valid transaction ID and the dynamic query of the
attributes returns correct number of rows.
8. After this the status of the Requisition changes from 'In Process' to 'Incomplete'
9. Get the requisition header id for the requisition
10. Go to the AME responsibility.
Open the test workbench
Select the transaction type as PURCHASE_REQ
Provide the requisition header id as transaction id and test for the AME generated approvals.
For Transaction Type : Purchase Requisition Approval
In the test Workbench the following error message was displayed:
The transaction id specified returned an incorrect number of rows for DELIVER_TO_LOCATION. Ensure you specify a valid transaction id and the dynamic query of the attributes return the correct number of rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms