Marketing Medium Is A Mandatory Field For A New Activity Template
(Doc ID 853202.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 02-Nov-2012
Marketing Medium Is A Mandatory Field For A New Activity Template. Have created a new new Activity type in the lookup "AMS_MEDIA_TYPE", when creating a Marketing Template with this lookup, the Marketing Medium field is mandatory and cannot be set to non mandatory.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(R) Oracle Marketing Administrator
(N) Setup > Lookup
- Retrieve lookup type = AMS_MEDIA_TYPE
- Add a new lookup : e.g . TEST
(N) Administration > Activity Template
- Create an Activity Template based on the lookup (eg Test)
(N) Campaign Workbench
- Create an Activity based on Activity Template = Test
- The Marketing Medium field is mandatory
(N) Administration > Mandatory Rule > Activity > Main
- The Marketing Medium is not selected as mandatory but is always present in activity setup and mandatory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!