DFF Values Entered Agent User Not Seen In HTML
(Doc ID 853504.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instance created and updated from Oracle Installed Base Agent User responsibility. The instance
history from this responsibility shows all the DFF values.
The Oracle Installed Base User responsibility does not show the DFF values 16 to 27 at all on
searching the Instance History.
Expect instance history to show all DFF attributes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login into Oracle Installed Base Agent User
- Create an instance without any DFF context and values so the AS_CREATED version does not show any values for DFF
- Update instance DFF with all 27 values and create Version 1.0
- On searching for the Instance History and querying this instance all DFF values show up here.
- Login into Oracle Installed Base User
- Query the instance created above
- Click on Instance History and query Version 1.0
- The DFFs 16 to 27 do not show any values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document